Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gulfport MS Or Bust


We are planning our departure to Mississippi on the 26th of January. Preparations include cleaning up the horses packing not only the horses but Ariana, myself and Yogi (our Yorkie/Corgi).This will be a nineteen hour trip by car and a two day trip for the horses. Pat Boswick the trainer I am going to help has a stellar line up of horses going down to compete. I will try to fill you in on each of the horses as they compete.
We are leaving sub zero tempatures and expecting to see weather in the 70´s down there. Some how this seemed like a no brainer when I was asked to go. Ke Ke my horse will be coming along for the experience so I am anxious to see how she does. Maybe if we are lucky we will be able to do a class or two. If not it will be a great experience for the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment